A classic way to cook ribs on the grill
- Roasting pan with wire rack
- 2 pounds pork loin baby back ribs
- ¼ cup dry rub spices
- ½ cup brown sugar dark preferred
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- Pre-heat oven to 180º F.
- Rub the rib rack with the dry spices and place on roasting rack.
- Cook the ribs at 180º F for 3 hours.
- Remove ribs from the oven and rack and turn the heat to 225º F.
- Mix the brown sugar and honey.
- Lay out enough aluminum foil to cover the ribs.
- Spread the brown sugar/honey sauce over the ribs on both sides.
- Seal the aluminum foil and place back on the roasting rack and put back in the oven.
- Cook the ribs at 225º F for 2 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the oven and rack and unwrap the aluminimum foil.
- Place the ribs back on the rack and brush with barbecue sauce.
- Place back in the oven, still at 225º F, for 1 hour.
Calories: 653kcalCarbohydrates: 83gProtein: 28gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 870mgPotassium: 607mgFiber: 1gSugar: 74gVitamin A: 206IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 129mgIron: 3mgPrint Recipe