Homemade Bath Bombs
- 8 ounces baking soda
- 4 ounces citric acid
- 4 ounces epsom salts
- 4 ounces cornstarch
- 1 tbsp witch hazel
- 2 tsp essential oil
- food coloring
- In one container, mix all dry ingredients - baking soda, citric acid, Epsom salts, and cornstarch. Be sure to break up any lumps.
- In a second container, mix all wet ingredients - witch hazel, essential oil, and food coloring.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients slowly and gently a couple of drops at a time. A spritzer bottle also works.
- Stir with a silicon spatula or a gloved hand. Add just enough liquid to make a ball that holds together.
- Add to a mold and pack as tight as possible.
- Keep in the mold for at least a minute to ensure it sticks together.
- Lightly tap the mold to release.
- Set in a cool, dry place for at least 24 hours before using them or wrapping in plastic.