Sweet and Spicy Shrimp
An odd mix of ingredients makes for an amazingly easy and delicious meal.
- 3/4 pound shrimp large raw, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup jasmine rice white or brown
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Cook rice in rice cooker ahead of time.
- Stir together mayonnaise, chili sauce, garlic, and Sriracha and set aside.
- Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil to skillet and use medium heat.
- Cook shrimp for 3-4 minute or until shrimp turn pink.
- Remove from heat and stir shrimp into mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve shrimp mixture over rice sprinkled with green onion.
Calories: 377kcalCarbohydrates: 33gProtein: 20gFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 9gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 145mgSodium: 552mgPotassium: 283mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 45IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 70mgIron: 1mgPrint Recipe