Creamy Cucumber Salad
- 1 large bowl with lid
- 2 large cucumbers peeled and sliced or cut into pieces
- 1 onion, sweet
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1.5 cups mayonnaise or more, to taste
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp dill dried
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Peel and cut up cumbers and onion.
- In a large bowl, add cucumbers, onion, and salt.
- Cover and toss to mix. Set aside for 15-30 minutes.
- Drain cucumber mix and return to large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, dill, garlic powder, and pepper until smooth.
- Pour over cucumbers and stir until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving
If the dressing is too runny, add more mayonnaise.
Calories: 308kcalCarbohydrates: 5gProtein: 1gFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 19gMonounsaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 1141mgPotassium: 133mgFiber: 1gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 80IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 19mgIron: 0.3mgPrint Recipe