Corn on the cob
The easiest way to make corn on the cob imaginable.
- 1 large stock pot, with cover The bigger the pot, the less the chance it will boil over.
- 4 ears corn on the cob
- butter to taste
- salt to taste
- Peel the husks off the ears of corn and rub to get the silk off.
- Place in stock pot.
Cook the corn
- Add water to the pot until the ears are covered.
- Place on stove over high heat.
- Bring to a boil.
- Once it reaches a vigorous boil, turn the heat off and cover.
- Allow to sit at least 15 minutes.
- Remove from pot and allow the water to drain off as you do so.
- (Optional) Add butter and salt to taste.
Calories: 77kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 3gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0.3gPolyunsaturated Fat: 0.4gMonounsaturated Fat: 0.4gTrans Fat: 0.01gSodium: 14mgPotassium: 243mgFiber: 2gSugar: 6gVitamin A: 168IUVitamin C: 6mgCalcium: 2mgIron: 0.5mgPrint Recipe