- 12 hard boiled eggs cut in half lengthwise
- 1 1/2 teaspoon French's mustard or Coleman's
- 3 tablespoon mayonaise
- 1/8 teaspoon salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Squeeze or scoop out egg yolks into a bowl. Set aside egg whites.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except paprika, to egg yolks and use a fork to mash until smooth.
- Put the yolk mixture into a Ziploc bag and cut a small piece of one of the corners off. Squeeze the bag to squirt the yolk mixture into the egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 50kcalCarbohydrates: 0.3gProtein: 3gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 53mgPotassium: 32mgFiber: 0.01gSugar: 0.3g