Sweet and Spicy Shrimp
An odd mix of ingredients makes for an amazingly easy and delicious meal.
- 3/4 cup jasmine rice white or brown
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 green onion thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 pound shrimp large raw, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cook rice in rice cooker ahead of time.
- Stir together mayonnaise, chili sauce, garlic, and Sriracha and set aside.
- Sprinkle shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Add olive oil to skillet and use medium heat.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the shrimp turn pink.
- Remove from heat and stir shrimp into mayonnaise mixture.
- Serve shrimp mixture over rice sprinkled with green onion.
Calories: 754kcalCarbohydrates: 65gProtein: 40gFat: 36gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 18gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0.1gCholesterol: 290mgSodium: 958mgPotassium: 565mgFiber: 1gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 89IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 140mgIron: 2mgPrint Recipe